- 9 junio, 2021 a las 6:17 pm #21140AxencyParticipante
Hi there, this is just a “friendly” reminder to all spammers. Most spammers speak an Anglo-Saxon language, and some use multilingual translators as arab, russian, “spanish” and others. To be clear: Be careful.
We don’t like spam, We do not like spam. We have several applications that try to prevent you from posting illegal content and spam. But still: you insist. This is for you.
If you are posting links to banned sites in more than 10 countries in America (country.
If what you post is related to scam, child pornography, collections of bloody videos without educational or news purposes, sexual exploitation, slavery, among other activities, you must understand that:
* Axency is not a site for these topics, unless they are texts for educational purposes, news, art and denunciation or public opinion.
* If you use our site to encourage illegal activities, you must understand Axency cannot and will not protect you.
* We are not legal intermediaries for accusations.
* Our site is dedicated to art, thought and culture, but we cannot, and do not want, to encourage this type of action in society.
* Authorities in various countries may request information about you. We seek to protect the privacy of our users, but in cases such as spam publishers, which affect our site and the health of our community, as well as violate the law on various sites, we will not consider data protection.
* When this is duly justified, such as in the case of committing a serious crime, we could cooperate with the authorities, without notifying you.
Finally, we want you to understand that this is not something “desired” by us. Neither is it for us that you misuse our site. And yes, we have mixed feelings, for fear that this could be used as a weapon of censorship.
Let’s land to real world: This is an action that has been carried out by powerful governments on various platforms, messaging applications, encrypted devices, and other types of technologies that promise security.
That is the reality, and it could also happen on our site, and any others like Facebook or Twitter.
Also, we want to extend our message of confidence to all those who use our site for good purposes, in accordance with the spirit it has. If you don’t do anything that hurts others (or promove it), fear not.
- Haz clic para compartir en WhatsApp (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Facebook (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Twitter (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Reddit (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Telegram (Se abre en una ventana nueva)